Simple. Scalable. Success.
Our mission at Reziew is to provide robust ratings and reviews solutions that can easily be implemented by growing brands around the world to embrace customer feedback, build shopper trust and generate increased revenue.
Since our founding in 2011, we have been committed to fulfilling our mission and enabling the success of our customers. We provide concierge levels of service to get customers up and running quickly on our platform at no added charge and provide that same level of service throughout our relationship. Just as we help online entrepreneurs and businesses to have authentic conversations with their customers, Reziew's platform is constantly evolving to reflect the specific needs and feedback that we receive from those entrepreneurs.
Reziew's roots are global, as our platform was first developed in Switzerland and is now headquartered in New York. We take pride in our ability to operate in multiple languages and across markets to serve a global audience.
Reviews and Ratings Software Can Transform Your Brand
Brands that manage customer reviews and ratings thoughtfully can radically transform their business results, but don't just take our word for it...the following articles demonstrate that brands must proactively solicit and manage customer ratings and reviews:
- The growing power of consumers The Deloitte Consumer Review
- CNBC - Love It Or Leave It - The Growing Power Of Customer Reviews
- 11 studies prove the ROI of digital marketing | BarnRaisers New media channels have more to prove. Here are 10 studies that prove the ROI of digital marketing (with links, brief summary and key findings).
- 5 Predictions About the Growing Power of Online Customer Reviews The influence of a single customer's opinion will continue to grow in sync with the pervasiveness of social media.
- The Insane Power of Online Reviews for Local Businesses Many local brands are leaving money on the table by choosing to ignore online reviews, which are great vehicles for brand building and reputation management, and serve as excellent customer retention tools.
- Customer Clout: Retail Acting on Shopper Reviews Customer reviews influencing what retailers do more than ever before. The culprit: social media and the risks that negative comments can go viral quicker than ever before.
- This guide will look at customer reviews, the ways they can enhance customer trust & provide you tips on ways to harness customer reviews to benefit you.
- The Power of Online Reviews: How Bloggers Can Help You Get Your Brand Noticed Online reviews from bloggers can drive product sales in a big way. Use these tips to take advantage of today's most popular form of word-of-mouth advertising.
- 90% Of Customers Say Buying Decisions Are Influenced By Online Reviews Marketing Land is a daily, must-read site for CMOs, digital marketing executives and advertising campaign managers.